Young or old, we love our hair, don’t we? Hair condition plays a deciding role in styling your look. Hair fall, damage, split ends, and dandruff are some of the common hair problems faced by all. Earlier hair loss used to be a sign of ageing. Given today’s hectic lifestyles and work-related stress, hair fall is becoming noticeable early on. Instead of resorting to over-the-counter solutions or chemical treatments, why not try some holistic home remedies for hair growth that are safe effective and better still, you will find all you need in your kitchen!
Some Tips Are Here:
#1.Apple Cidar Vinegar:
For bouncy hair, apply a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse it thoroughly after 5 minutes to get rid of the apple cider smell.
This is the oldest and the most efficient home remedy for hair growth.
- Use red onions or shallots
- Chop it into small pieces
- Squeeze out its juice.
- Now apply it on your scalp carefully and keep for 15 minutes.
- Finally rinse off with a mild shampoo.
#3.Baking Soda Therapy:
Make a mixture of 3 tbsp. of baking soda and some water. Rinse your hair with this solution after shampooing. Let it set in for at least 5 minutes before the final rinse. This therapy will help to remove the excess shampoo and styling product from your hair.
This home remedy is found to be a part of the many cultures all over the world with different variations.
- Take the white of one egg
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey to it
- Mix it all well to form a smooth paste
- Apply it all over your hair carefully and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse with cool water and shampoo it off.
This is a secret home remedy. Most people are not familiar with the hair growth properties of potato juice.
- Place potato in an extractor for juicing
- Apply the potato juice on the scalp
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash off using mild shampoo
#6.Bottle Gourd Treatment:
Extract some bottle gourd juice and apply it into your hair. Keep this solution for half an hour and wash it off thoroughly.
#7.Olive Oil Treatment:
Olive Oil is great for conditioning and shine. Honey can also be combined with Olive Oil on hair to make the results that much more effective. All you need is a small cup of olive oil. Use your hands to rub it in the ends and the mid length of your hair, shampoo after two hours.
This is another widely used home remedy for treating hair fall.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the fenugreek paste
- Add 2 teaspoons of coconut milk to it
- Apply it all over your hair and scalp
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with a mild shampoo
Hair fall remedy for normal hair – Take half a cup of ‘amla’ powder, add to it two tablespoons of castor oil and one full egg and make into a smooth mixture. Apply on the hair and the scalp, leave on for about 30 minutes before shampooing.
#10.Avoid Hot Water:
Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair. Thus, prefer a temperature which is just a bit warmer than your body temperature.